Sunday, July 8, 2007

My brothers wedding cake 7-7-07





This caked turned out lovely despite the fact that the fondant wanted to escape, LOL. The wedding cake for my brothers wedding yesterday. It turned out well despite the heat and my struggles to keep the fondant from sliding. They were very happy with it and everyone said it tasted awesome. It was french vanilla, dense and moist, with cream cheese frosting and then fondant covering that and mine tasted good, Not sure what the people whyo made the others did to them, but anyway, then covered and edible pearl dragees, and a red ribbon around the bottom of each tier.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful! You make lovely cakes to be sure! I can almost smell and taste it now, yum yum! Thanks for letting me know abot this on STS site!

Your fellow tea sister,

Michele/Ohio

Anonymous said...

Amy! This cake was beautiful and VERY tasty! I loved it! Thank you so much!
Love...
New Sister-in-law NIKI

Amy Ellen said...

I was so very glad to do it Niki!!! I am also very glad that you liked it every bride should be able to look back and say they were happy!!!

Love ya

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Great job! I am impressed!

Anonymous said...

Your brother's wedding cake is beautiful, Amy! Looks so level and perfect! I can't believe you had trouble with it sliding. lol
Oh I know that isn't funny. It's every cake baker's nightmare.

Love ya! Hugs, Candy